Business Management Dynamics (BMD) welcomes your contribution in shape of articles, short communications, case studies, book reviews or any other shape that can make valuable contribution for the dynamic business world and finally towards the society.
- -- Manuscript should not have been published earlier
- -- It should be original work of researcher and free from plagiarism
- -- Kindly, be sure, that the manuscript you are going to submit follows all the requirements.
- -- Submit the manuscript in word format (at least version 2003).
- -- It should be named with the last name of first author
- -- All the manuscripts should be sent via electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- -- All the correspondence would be handled through email@example.com
- -- Manuscript submission with BMD means that you are showing that you are adhering all the guidelines
and requirements given above and you have followed them well.
- -- BMD is operating on its own feet without taking help from any professional agency, so it has to meet its
expenses. To cover up the administrative costs BMD would charge minimal fee for publication with us i.e. USD 200.
- -- It should be formatted as per the model format given below.